Summer of Spark is a family friendly burner community event which celebrates the spirit of self-expression and creativity by gathering together for one day to share art, music, workshops, community activities, education, etc. and then end the celebration with a temporary art installation burn in symbolic tradition.
Information on the event
- This will be a Burner Friendly summer event
- Family Friendly, under 18 must be accompanied by an adult (there will be ID checks and wristbands for those 21 and over)
- There are ample chances to get involved as a performer, artist, theme camp, or volunteer. Make sure to fill out the volunteer form to get more information.
- Overnight camping available
- You MUST arrive to Gibson Ranch prior to their gates closing at 7:00 pm. Once you have entered you will be able to leave but will not be able to return to the event.
- Got more event questions? Check out our event FAQ’s here.
- For all things kids, from details on kid events to family reunite wristbands, check out the Kid Zone FAQ’s here.
- Looking to get involved? There are a lot of teams that make this whole thing work! These teams are made up entirely of volunteers. Volunteers are the lifeblood of any event. Everyone involved volunteers their time and effort to make the experience possible. We need help from YOU.
VOLUNTEER: Sign Up as an Event Volunteer here.
This event operates under the 10 Principles; not to dictate of how people should be and act, but as a reflection of the community’s ethos and culture as it has organically developed. Summer of Spark follows these principles:
♦ Radical Inclusion ♦ Gifting ♦ Decommodification ♦ Radical Self-reliance
♦ Radical Self-expression ♦ Communal Effort ♦ Civic Responsibility ♦
♦ Leaving No Trace ♦ Participation ♦ Immediacy ♦
Summer of Spark is a Leave No Trace event. Everyone is responsible for packing out their own garbage and leaving the land just as we found it- plan ahead!
Amazing Art and Artists
- SOME of the Art:
Odo the Dragon Fly
Ultra Dance Lounge
The Davinci Bike
Ritual Rabbit Artcar
- [ to see your art listed here complete the ART APPLICATION ]
- SOME of the Theme Camps:
Ring of Rugratz!!!!
Neon Chill Dome
Rogues of the Golden Coast
Betty’s Booty Boutique
Merry Marmot Social Club
The 7 Sins Lounge
- [ to see your camp listed here complete the THEME CAMP APPLICATION ]
DJs and Sound
- SOME of the DJs:
Special Guests from Opulent Temple w/O-pod
Freddy Silva (SoundCloud.com/
Kittie lynne (https://m.soundcloud.com/
– [ to see your name listed here complete the PERFORMER APPLICATION ]
Event Entry Fees and Details
- Children 12 and under – FREE
- Children 13 through 18 – Regular ticket pricing
- 18 and over – Regular ticket pricing
Everyone requires a ticket to enter the event. Tickets purchased online will include the price + ticketing service fee.
|Children (12 yrs and under)||FREE||– Children 12 and under are free|
|Tier 1 (13 yrs and older) – Early Bird||$30||– Regular ticket pricing|
|Tier 2 (13 yrs and older)||$35|
|Tier 3 (13 yrs and older)||$40|
|DAY PARKING ONLY (per car)||———-||——————————————|
|Day of event Parking only (per car)||$5||– Per car fee to be paid DIRECTLY to park upon arrival for day of event parking only|
|Car/Tent Camping & Parking Pass (per person)||$10||– Per person camping fee and includes camping parking pass|
|RV/Trailer Camping||$45||– No per person fee; no hookups|